RETURNS, EXCHANGE AND REFUNDS
You acknowledge that these terms of returns and exchange are limited to direct sale by EAST & GRACE to you and that these terms of returns and exchange are not applicable in case of a sale by third party and invoice which shall be governed by the terms of such sale.
1. A customer can cancel the order within 30 minutes after placing the order if he/she wishes to do so, in circumstances such as undesired order quantity, undersired product etc. Refund will be processed through NEFT within 10 working days in such a case. An order cannot be cancelled after 30 minutes of placing it on the website for the first time.
2. We DO NOT provide refund on any goods sold. Goods once sold can only be exchanged for replacement, or returned for a store credit, if they meet our terms and conditions. Under circumstances such as limited inventory and/or unavailability of all sizes and/or older designs at all times for any reason, the amount paid by you can be used by you whenever you shop with us next time in the form of store credit only.
3. We accept returns for account credit ONLY as mentioned above. For this purpose, we must receive the merchandise within 14 days from the date it was shipped to you. EAST & GRACE insures each return during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. Returned items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Goods will be returned only if they are returned in their original packaging. Please return items in their original packaging including: packaging box, hangers, plastic wrap, hang tags, and gift boxes. Please retain any free gifts. To return an item, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
4. For credits/coupons/discounts that are availed per discretion of EAST & GRACE management, following maximum timeframes of redeeming these credits/coupons/discounts will be adhered to. Post these timeframes, the credits/coupons/discounts will not be applicable. The timeframe counts from the precise day on which the credits/coupons/discounts was provided. No exceptions will be made to the following timeframes. Note that shipping costs/taxes may also be applicable depending on the changes in shipping/taxation rules and regulations in that year.
(a) For Credits/Coupons/Discounts less than Rupees Five Thousand, the Maximum Applicable Timeframe is six months from the date of Credits/Coupons/Discounts issue date to still be able to use the aforementioned Credits/Coupons/Discounts.
(b) For Credits/Coupons/Discounts less than Rupees Ten Thousand, the Maximum Applicable Timeframe is one year from the date of Credits/Coupons/Discounts issue date to still be able to use the aforementioned Credits/Coupons/Discounts.
(c) For Credits/Coupons/Discounts less than Rupees Twenty Five Thousand, the Maximum Applicable Timeframe is two years from the date of Credits/Coupons/Discounts issue date to still be able to use the aforementioned Credits/Coupons/Discounts.
(d) For Credits/Coupons/Discounts more than Rupees Twenty Five Thousand, the Maximum Applicable Timeframe is three years from the date of Credits/Coupons/Discounts issue date to still be able to use the aforementioned Credits/Coupons/Discounts.
5. We are not responsible for the reimbursement of return shipping fees of the product. The customer must pay the shipping fee to send the product back to our office for return or exchange.
6. As our policy, EAST & GRACE ensures that the products will be exchanged for if there are damages to the product during transit of the package and/or if there are any manufacturing defects. If you are not satisfied with the product received by you for aforementioned reasons only, you have the option to exchange. For this purpose, we request that you report such transit/manufacturing defects within 24 hours of receiving the package via email at email@example.com, and send a minimum of 5 photos from different positions, capturing and focusing on the defect, for us to evaluate the necessity of an exchange and offer you support promptly.
(a) Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Please inform our Customer Care team in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags.
(b) Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
(c) Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
(d) Any products such as blouse, petticoat etc. should be tried on over inner wear. Returns may not be accepted if such items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
(f) Goods are faulty or defective if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
7. Exchanged items will not be accompanied with free gifts from the original order, if any.
8. All custom-made orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.